It's an honor to serve as your State Representative for House District 41, which includes the City of Milwaukie, Oak Grove, and the Sellwood, Eastmoreland, Westmoreland and Brentwood-Darlington neighborhoods of Southeast Portland.
I hold constituent coffees on the second Saturday of most months. Join me for coffee and conversation, and watch my e-newsletter for any changes in the schedule. The next virtual coffee event is scheduled for Saturday May 16th at 9:30 am. Preregistration is required via this link.
If you're on the site for the first time, be sure to sign up for my email newsletter using the link to the right. It's an easy way to stay updated on what I'm working on, and receive notice of upcoming events.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to my office. I am eager to serve as a resource to you and your family. My staff are happy to answer questions, get information, and help navigate government agencies.
State Representative Karin Power
Please see the below links for the most up-to-date information on Oregon statewide directives and information on the novel COVID-19 public health situation.
- Oregon Health Authority current status and pubic health advisories.
- The latest Executive Orders and statewide resources from the Governor's Office.
- The Legislature's Joint COVID-19 Response Committee. All committee meetings are live streaming from the Capitol to comply with social distancing requirements. Testimony can be submitted via email prior to and following the commitee meetings.
- Guidance for caregivers and families utilizing childcare.
- Resources if you've lost your job or had your hours cut due to the social distancing requirements.
- The Oregon chapter of the National Alliance of Mental Health has a great collection of resources and people to contact if you or people you know are struggling with these immense changes.
Please do not hesistate to reach out to my office for assistance in answering questions, getting information, and help in navigating goverment agencies. Things are changing rapidly and we are here to help.