2020 2nd Special SessionBill Selection
- SB 1701 Provides that unemployed individual receiving unemployment insurance benefits for weeks ending before January 1, 2022, who has earnings from less than full-time employment may earn greater of $300 or one-third of individual's weekly benefit amount before individual's weekly benefit amount is reduced.
- SB 1702 Temporarily authorizes payment of unemployment insurance benefits to individuals performing services in other than instructional, research or principal administrative capacity for educational institution or institution of higher education in circumstances in which payment is currently denied.
- SB 1703 Provides temporarily that during statutorily declared emergency Governor may authorize Director of Department of Revenue to disclose certain information set forth in tax report or return to Director of Employment Department if Director of Department of Revenue determines that administration of any federal or state law or program requires disclosure to enable Employment Department to verify identity or income level of any person for purposes related to emergency or any consequences of emergency.
- SB 5721 Modifies amounts and purposes authorized for issuance of general obligation bonds and revenue bonds for biennium.
- SB 5722 Modifies limits on payment of expenses from specified funds by certain state agencies for capital construction.
- SB 5723 Appropriates moneys from General Fund to Emergency Board for allocations during biennium.
- SCR 221-319
- SB 1701-1799
- HB 4301-4399
- HB 4302 Establishes and modifies fees and requirements relating to permits for mineral exploration, mining operations, exclusion certificates, gas and oil drilling and exploration and geothermal well drilling operation.
- HB 4303 Directs State Treasurer to transfer moneys from Education Stability Fund to State School Fund.
- HB 4304 Modifies requirements relating to certain fiscal reports.