Do you need help providing food & nutrition for you and your family?
- Food Pantries in Jackson County – The Access homepage lists local food pantry locations, dates and times. Please call in advance to confirm current hours: 541-779-6681, Mon-Thu, 8AM-5PM
- Ashland Emergency Food Bank – Serves residents of Ashland and Talent. Sign up at 560 Clover Lane in Ashland. Open Mon-Fri and first Saturday of each month, 9:30AM-12:30PM; 5PM-7PM on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
- Free School Meals – Check these links for meals offered to students during school closures: Ashland School District, Medford School District, Phoenix-Talent Schools
- Jackson County Women, Infants and Children – WIC serves lower-income pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, infants and children under age 5. All business is currently being conducted by phone at 541-774-8203, or through text at 855-11.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – SNAP offers food benefits to eligible, low-income individuals and families. Find out if you are eligible and how to apply here.
Are you feeling extreme anxiety or emotional distress, or suffering from abuse?
Have you recently lost your health insurance?
Do you have questions about your insurance and coverage?
The Division of Financial Regulation has created FAQ sheets for health insurance, telehealth services and prescription drug coverage, business insurance, travel insurance, mortgages and loans, and information on the recent temporary emergency grace period order on all lines of insurance. FAQ in English; FAQ in Spanish
Have you lost your job or work hours due to COVID-19?
Do you need childcare? Can you provide emergency childcare?
Are you a foster parent or foster family in need of support?
Do you need rent assistance? Are you at risk of homelessness?
Are you, or is someone you know, an immigrant in need of support?
Do you have concerns about workplace compliance with social/physical distancing requirements?
Do you own a small business impacted by COVID-19?
What’s the latest on tax relief?
Are utilities secure during the COVID-19 outbreak?
The following utilities in Southern Oregon have announced temporary suspension of disconnects and/or late fees to support Oregonians during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Do you need an internet connection for education?
- Ashland Fiber Network (AFN) and its partner provider Ashland Home Net (AHN) are offering free broadband internet service to students and educators. Contact AFN here or call 541-552-2222; contact AHN here or call 541-488-9207.
- Spectrum (Charter Communications) is offering discounts to households with students and educators. To sign up, contact Spectrum here or call 855-243-8892.
- Hughes.net is expanding data caps and prioritizing educational services.
Are you seeking governmental COVID-19 resource pages?