Sign In

Oregon State Legislature community-resources


Legislator PhotoRepresentative Annessa Hartman​

Democrat  - District 40

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1440
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-487, Salem, Oregon 97301


Community Resources

Our Office

My legislative office serves as a conduit between constituents and government entities. Communication from my office can often expedite responses from local, state, and federal agencies, leading to faster results for constituents. We also serve as a place to contact when you need general resources, such as finding the proper entities to address your needs. ​

Table of Contents











A Safe Place Family Justice Center / Clackamas Women's Services Domestic violence resource center. (503) 655-8600 

A Safe Place's Domestic Violence Crisis Line  (503) 654-2288 

Adult Protective Services, State of Oregon, DHS  (971) 673-6655 Abuse and neglect reporting regarding older adults and adults with disabilities 

Alcohol & Drug Helpline  (800) 923-4357 

Clackamas Mental Health Center (503) 655-8585 

Toll-free 24-hour Mental Health Crisis Line  (888) 414-1553 

Child Protective Services, State of Oregon, DHS 24-hour child abuse hotline  (971) 673-7112  ​​ 

Developmental Disability Protective Services  (503) 557-2874 Abuse and neglect reporting regarding adults with developmental disabilities 

District Attorney Victim Assistance Division (503) 655-8616 24-hour assistance for victims of crime and domestic violence, victim restraining orders 

Mental Health Protective Services (503) 650-3000 Abuse reporting regarding adults with mental health diagnoses 

Military Helpline (888) 457-4838 

Suicide Lifeline / Lines for Life 988 or (800) 273-8255 

Trans Lifeline (877) 565-8860 


General Information and Referral 211, Including detailed food pantry information

Clackamas County Social Services (503) 655-8640 

Clackamas Service Center  (503) 771-7914 

CASH Oregon: free tax preparation services (503) 676-3324 

Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Offers free help to people who generally make $60,000 or less, persons with disabilities, and limited English-speaking taxpayers.

AARP Tax-Aide Free services are provided to anyone, with a focus on taxpayers who are over 50 years old and have low to moderate income (888) 227-7669 

Community Service Centers Services for low-income or homeless residents

Father's Heart Street Ministry  (503) 722-9780 

Utility Support Program (503) 650-5640 

Gleaners of Clackamas County (503) 655-8740 Food and clothing assistance 

Love INC  (503) 650-0153 Network of churches assisting persons in need in Clackamas County 

Self Sufficiency Centers, State of Oregon, DHS TANF, SNAP/Food Stamps, and childcare assistance 

North Clackamas Branch (503) 731-3400 

Oregon City Branch (971) 673-7300 

St. Vincent de Paul Social Services Emergency Services  (503) 235-8431 

Veterans Service Office  (503) 650-5631 


Community Development Division (503) 655-8591 Home repair/accessibility grant and loan programs 

Coordinated Housing Access (503) 655-8575 Resources and problem-solving for persons who are homeless or in a housing crisis 

Foreclosure Helpline, Legal Aid (503) 227-0198 

Clackamas Housing Authority (503) 655-8267 

Housing Rights and Resources Program (503) 650-5750 Landlord/tenant and housing discrimination issues

Rent Well (503) 650-5647 Help overcoming rental screening barriers 

Weatherization (503) 650-3338 


Clackamas County Health Centers Medical and Dental Services (503) 655-8471 

Hilltop Behavioral Health Clinic (503) 655-8401 Mental health and addiction services 

Clackamas Volunteers in Medicine (503) 722-4400 Health services for uninsured adults 

Oregon Health Plan Enrollment Assistance 1-800-699-9075


Clackamas Community College (503) 594-6001 Career and job search services 

Clackamas Works (IRCO) (971) 271-6467 Job training and placement program for non-English speaking persons 

Clackamas Workforce  

Employment and Training (503) 655-8840 

Employment Department, State of Oregon Worksource (job search services) (971) 673-6400 

Unemployment Claims (503) 292-2057 

Vocational Rehabilitation, State of Oregon, DHS Employment services (971) 673-6130 


Clackamas County Resolution Services (503) 655-8415 Provides free dispute resolution services, including property line, fence, and easement issues, neighbor-to-neighbor disputes, noise complaints, consumer and merchant disputes, elder care issues, adult sibling disputes, parent/teen issues. 

Child Welfare, State of Oregon, DHS. (971) 673-7200 Adoption, foster care, and parent support 

Child Care Resource and Referral 211 

Clackamas County Children's Commission / Healthy Families (503) 675-4565  Free support services to teen parents and families on WIC, OHP, or SNAP/Food Stamps 

Head Start Preschool (503) 675-4565 

Clackamas Educational Service District (ESD) (503) 675-4000 Homeschooling, migrant, and special education 

WIC Program (503) 655-8476 Healthy food and nutrition education for low-income families with children under the age of 5 and pregnant women 

A Safe Place Family Justice Center / Clackamas Women's Services Domestic violence resource center. (503) 655-8600 


Adult and Community Centers 

Gladstone Senior Center.............. (503) 655-7701 

Milwaukie Center.......................... (503) 653-8100 

Pioneer Community Center.......... (503) 657-8287

West Linn Adult Community Center (503) 557-4704 

Aging and People with Disabilities, State of Oregon, DHS: Medicaid, SNAP/Food Stamps 

Milwaukie Branch ......................... (971) 673-6600 

Oregon City Branch...................... (971) 673-7600 

Adult Foster Care Home Licensing (971) 673-6604 Maintains a list of adult foster care homes

Clackamas County Older Adult Housing Resources  (503) 655-8640 Maintains a list of adult day services, placement agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, residential care facilities, and supportive living. 

Oregon One Eligibility (to apply for medical, food, cash, or childcare benefits)  (800) 699-9075 

Developmental Disabilities Program Intake Line (503) 557-2824 

Family Caregiver Support Program (503) 650-5622 Serves unpaid family caregivers, including relatives as parents and grand families. 

Independent Living Resource (503) 232-7411 Disability information, services, and advocacy.

Money Management Program (503) 650-5623 Assists seniors and people with disabilities in managing their finances, promoting independent living and self-sufficiency, and helping to prevent homelessness/eviction, unnecessary institutionalization, or guardianship.

Oregon Project Independence (OPI) (503) 650-5769 In-home care 

Senior Citizens Council  (503) 657-1366 Guardianship/Conservatorship services 

Senior Companion Program (503) 655-8875 In-home companion services for older adults 

Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA)/Prescription Drug Assistance Helpline 

(503) 655-8269 Medicare and prescription drug assistance information 

Senior Loneliness Line (503) 200-1633 

Social Security/Medicare 1-800-772-1213 

TriMet Lift  (503) 962-8000 Transportation for persons who are unable to use public transportation due to a disabling condition 

Transportation Reaching People (503) 655-8208 Volunteer transportation, wheelchair-accessible vans 


Clackamas County Circuit Court  (503) 655-8447 

Clackamas County Resolution Services (503) 655-8415 Community and family law mediation and education. 

Legal Aid Services of Oregon  (503) 224-4086 

Child Support Helpline  1-800-383-1222 

Oregon State Bar Association (503) 684-3763 Lawyer Referral Service; Modest Means Program

Clackamas Bar Association - Find a Lawyer


The Living Room (503) 825-2535 Advocacy and services for youth 

Q Center (503) 234-7837 

Trans Lifeline  (877) 565-8860 

The Trevor Project (866) 488-7386 


Oregon's nine federally recognized Tribes:

Legal Aid Services: Native American Program (NAPOLS)  (503) 223-9483
Since 1979, NAPOLS has provided the highest quality legal advice and representation in nearly every issue and field of Indian Law

Find an Indian Health Service, Tribal or Urban Indian Health Program Facility
The Indian Health Service, an agency within the Department of Health and Human Services, provides federal health services to American Indians and Alaska Natives.

Native American Youth and Family Center (NAYA)
NAYA Family Center offers a holistic set of wraparound services designed to create stability in the lives of our youth and families.

Native American Rehabilitation Association
NARA provides education, physical and mental health services, and substance abuse treatment that is culturally appropriate to American Indians, Alaska Natives, and anyone in need.


  • Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO) meets the needs of Oregon's immigrants, refugees, and mainstream community members by providing more than 200 culturally and linguistically specific social services.   

  • The Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon (APANO) unites Asians and Pacific Islanders to build power, develop leaders, and advance equity through organizing, advocacy, community development, and cultural work. Visit the Our Work page to learn. 

  • Brown Hope, established in 2018, is an organization working to build a movement of interdependence and to inspire the racial justice and healing our communities need and deserve. Visit their programs page to learn more about resources and opportunities available to the community. 

  • Unite Oregon is an organization led by people of color, immigrants and refugees, rural communities, and people experiencing poverty who work across Oregon to build a unified intercultural movement for justice. Learn how you can join and take action here

  • The Coalition of Communities of Color's mission is to address the socioeconomic disparities, institutional racism, and inequity of services experienced by our families, children, and communities. Visit their policy analysis and advocacy page to learn more about their work. 

  • Adelante Mujeres is working to build a more just society by empowering Latinas women to lead. Visit their programs page to learn more about their services and tools.  

  • Vision Action Network brings together community stakeholders to address some of the most challenging issues facing Washington County, including poverty, aging, and homelessness. 

  • El Programa Hispano is a social service nonprofit that serves Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington Counties to address social determinants of health.

  • Lutheran Community Services NW helps vulnerable children, families, refugees, and others meet life's most difficult challenges and thrive in healthy, just, and hopeful communities. Visit this page to find an office near you. 

  • Slavic Oregon Social Services, established by the Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon (EMO), serve the needs of Slavic-speaking refugees and immigrants. You can learn more about the services they offer here.

  • Oregon Coalition Against Hate Crime works to support non-violent solutions to the problem of hate and hate crimes in Oregon and connect community groups to improve the reporting of hate crimes. Here is a page with links, resources, and how to report a hate crime