Sign In

Legislator Photo

Representative Courtney Neron​

Democrat - House District 26 

Wilsonville, including the Charbonneau Distric​​​t in Clackamas County; King CitySherwood, and Tigard/Bull Mountain in Washington County; ​​Parrett Mountain in Yamhill County.

Legislative Director: 
Pablo Nieves Valenzuela
Legislative Assistant: Sara Kim



Capitol Office Phone: 503-986-1426
Capitol Office Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-281, Salem, Oregon 97301​


COVID-19 Resources

During these challenging times, finding and getting access to the resources you need is crucial to supporting yourself, your family, and your business. To support you, here are a few resources that you can connect to seek aid. 

If you have any questions or need any immediate assistance connecting to an agency or resource, contact my office at

Please see the links below for the most up-to-date information on Oregon's statewide directives and information on the novel COVID-19 virus. 

COVID-19 Resources

Community Resources 

Mental Health and Additional Well-Being Resources 

  • The Oregon Crisis Counselor Line is available 24/7 for Oregonians who need immediate assistance for behavioral health support. Text OREGON to 741741. 
  • The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline offers 24/7 free and confidenial support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones. Please call 1-800-273-8255 or chat with Lifeline if you are in distress or crisis. 
  • The Senior Loneliness Line is a resource for the elderly who may feel isolated. The Lines for Life at 800-273-8255 is available 24/7 and offers free and confidential help. 

Clackamas County 

Washington County

Yamhill County

  • Yamhill County Public Health has a list of information and documents for those impacted by COVID-19, you can find more information linked here
  • Yamhill County Community Action Partnership (YCAP) offers social services to improve the lives of low-income families in Yamhill County. You can visit their website for a list of community resources or contact them at 503-472-0457. 
  • Yamhill County Health and Human Services Mental Health Services 
    • Adult Mental Health: 503-434-7523 
    • Substance Use Services: 403-434-7527 
    • Newberg: 503-554-7825 
    • Crisis line: 1-844-842-8200
  • Housing Authority of Yamhill County offers programs to support families and individuals to stable housing. You can find a list of their programs and classes linked here
  • The Yamhill County Veterans Services website includes information about federal and state benefits and how you can connect to your local veteran office. 

Facebook IconFollow us on Facebook 
Instagram IconFollow us on Instagram 
Twitter IconFollow us on Twitter